What Will Happen On My First Periodontal Consultation?
Each patient is an individual and we like knowing that individual. All of our new patients are met in our pre-clinical interview and educational conference room.
It’s a room away from the dental chair where Dr. Pick can introduce himself, find out about you, why you’re here to see us, and what we need to accomplish, all making it awesome for you, the patient.
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website.)
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal disease.
Trust Us For Your Periodontal & Implant Needs!
Dr. Pick provides a variety of treatments for periodontal issues and places dental implants. Contact us for more information.
- Learn more about Dr. Pick
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Prepare for Your First Visit
- Dental Insurance Information
- Payment Options
- Get Driving Directions